Our team includes trainees and volunteers who are posting articles on our blog. But as a young expending association, we are always looking for new talents.
You have a great interest in art and music and our project inspires you? Or maybe you just like writing ? Why not joining our team and become one of our writer?
Description of the job
You will principally write articles in English published on our website weekly.
Living in Belgium is mandatory but your daily presence at our office it’s not required.
What types of articles?
- Informative articles
- Articles of investigation
- Articles of opinion
- Artists interviews
- Interest for music and visual arts
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent level of English and French
- Curiosity of the cultural news
- Sense of initiatives
- Sense of organisation and capacity to work in autonomy
- Great writing skills
- The knowledge of wordpress is a plus
Beginning: January 2018
Type of job: Freelance
Language required: English & French
Because we are a young association, we can’t offer any remuneration.
However, if an experience in a dynamique and evolutive organisation based on a start-up model is interesting you and you want to improve your skills, we would be glad to include you in our team!
We are asking neither for a CV, nor a motivation letter but to estimate your editorial expertise and your commitment, we are challenging you with an assignment!
Writing two articles in English:
- December, 31st takes place this event: https://www.facebook.com/FcknyeFestival/
All medias will talk about it, prove us your article is better than others!
- Share us the spirit of an exhibition you liked (and where you’ve been).